**Please treat my online business space and my copyright with courtesy and respect***
Linking to BirthTouch®
Please feel free to link to any of the articles and information on the BirthTouch® website within your own articles.
Please feel free to link to and list the BirthTouch® website on your resources pages of your website.
Use the site URL www.birthtouch.com
Using Our Content
Please note that all the content on BirthTouch.com, Kathy Morelli.com and PostpartumTreatment.com is copyrighted under a Creative Commons license.
If you wish to feature one of our blog posts in an article of your own, you must follow these guidelines:
- You are permitted to use only up to the first and second paragraph of our post on your site
- Then, you must provide a written citation to the original link
- And link back to the original article on BirthTouch.com, KathyMorelli.com or PostpartumTreatment.com
- It is prohibited to copy and republish entire articles from BirthTouch.com, KathyMorelli.com and/or PostpartumTreatment.com
Guest Post Guidelines
**Sorry not accepting guest posts at this time!**
Contact us using the email email@example.com before sending a guest post over.
Sending the post to us doesn’t guarantee acceptance.
Follow these guidelines:
- In your submission, you must include your REAL name and profession. If you ask to stay anonymous in the article on-line, that’s ok, let us know. But we’ve had too many people masquerading as someone else, so please be understanding of this.
- Guest blogging must not only be aimed at building links
- Guest blogging must be substantive; they must have a quality standard. Meaning that, as an expert in your field, when you state facts about parenting, mental illness or nutrition, you must back it up with references
- Author bio is included
- Original posts only…why should we be penalized by Google?
- About 700 – 1000 words in length
- The editors are going to edit your article, without permission from you, before posting it.
- Nothing will be accepted that promotes one religion or race or sexual orientation over another or is subversive, mean-spirited or insulting
- We don’t pay for guest posts
LINK OUT POLICIES
- ONE LINK OUT to your site is allowed, however site must be deemed appropriate by the editors. The site you link to must be bona fide expert site relating to pregnancy, birth, family relationships, mental health
- One link out because, come on, get real, you know that too many link outs are spammy and we both know blogging is about business. Please respect my on-line business space.
- Remember, you and I are both in business.
PERINATAL THERAPIST SPOTLIGHT SUGGESTED TOPICS:
Please make your article about a timely topic in as per the category list below in maternal mental health. Please don’t simply describe
your practice and products. Currently, we are working on a way to create affiliate links to all guest therapists products,’
as a way to offset the cost of maintaining the website business. This business commerce would be in lieu of asking for donations as is so popular on the web.
GUEST POST CATEGORIES:
Use the following categories:
- Mental Health
- MindBody Therapies
- Infant Care
- Healthy Family Relationships